Cosmetic dentistry covers procedures to enhance the appearance of a person’s teeth and overall smile. The beauty of this branch of dentistry is that it is not just focused on giving you a smile hat only looks good on the surface, but the procedures involved also ensure that your teeth and mouth are at their healthiest best.
At DreamSmile of Norcross, we work with our patients to understand what changes and corrections they would like to make to their smiles, and suggest the best treatments accordingly. Prior to administering any cosmetic treatments, we ensure that you have good oral health by performing a comprehensive examination. Any underlying oral health issues or problems are first treated to help keep your smile healthy before modifying or beautifying it.
Some of the common cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening — This is a quick and cost-effective way of brightening your smile. We offer a wide range of professional in-office and at-home whitening treatments.
- Composite Bonding — The procedure helps in improving the appearance and strength of chipped or cracked teeth with the use of a tooth-colored composite resin.
- Porcelain Veneers — Porcelain veneers are thin restoration applied to the front surface of a tooth to enhance its appearance and cover any imperfections.
- Porcelain Crowns — A crown is a covering that protects heavily damaged teeth or missing teeth.
- Porcelain Bridgework —If there are multiple missing teeth in a dental arch, they can be replaced with bridges attached to the natural teeth on either side of the space.
- Dental Implants — These are titanium posts which function as an artificial root for a replacement tooth. They are surgically placed in the jawbone.
- Inlays & Onlays — These are restorations applied to teeth that are mild to moderately damaged or decayed.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — Our metal free tooth-colored fillings are barely noticeable as they blend well with the natural color and appearance of your teeth, making them a great solution to restore decayed teeth.
- Clear Orthodontic Aligners — These braces make use of clear aligners which can be worn over the teeth to straighten their alignment. There are no metal brackets or wires involved with this form of orthodontic treatment.
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping — In this process, a part of the outermost surface of a tooth is reshaped and smoothened to give the tooth a better appearance.
For more information, please call our office at (770) 449 1497.